Red Bull Presents BNS, Lahiru and Rakitha \ Concert Indoor
Red Bull Presents ever popular Bathiya, Santhush, Lahiru, Rakitha, Wasthi and Rapzila featuring four upcoming artists Yohani, Shuhail, Minura and Shashika backed by Taxi.
Event Type - Standing
Come join us at the BIGGEST YEAR END CONCERT PARTY on 14th December at Stein Studios Rathmalana.
Get your tickets today. Tickets are limited
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EVENT TICKET SALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by MyTickets.lk (“The Promoter”) or Red Bull (“Event Owner”). The Promoter / Event Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Promoter’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
• Once sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at Promoter’s discretion. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
• Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from MyTickets.lk Records or an authorized point of sale.
• Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
• The Promoter / Event Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
• The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, audience capacity without prior notice.
• The Promoter/Event Owner may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
• The Promoter/Event Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
• The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
• No outside food or beverages allowed to take to the event premises
• The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
• Event promoter / Event owner nor any of its related companies nor the organisers will be liable for any failure or delay in conducting the event/service under this disclaimer due to fire, explosion, earthquake, storm, flood or other weather conditions, unavailability of necessary utilities or raw materials, war, acts or threats of terrorism, insurrection, riot, act of God or the public enemy law, act, order, proclamation, decree, regulation, ordinance, or instructions of Government or other public authorities or judgment or decree of a court of competent jurisdiction or any other event beyond the reasonable control , thereby ensuring the ticket holder will bear any costs in full.
• Sri Lanka law shall govern the sale of all tickets and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lanka court.